The movie "Limitless" brought nootropics into the mainstream, but unfortunately, no pill works THAT efficiently. However, nootropics can help you to reach a higher level of performance, which gives you a boost in this competitive world.
Uses of Nootropics
- Memory Support- Students seek for this benefit the most as they prepare for rigorous testing. Choline is one of the most common memory enhancing nootropics
- Focus- Caffeine is a nootropic that improves focus. However, the better nootropic supplements will use a purer form than is used by energy drink companies.
- Mood- Some nootropics enhance the mood by increasing chemicals that trigger happiness and decreasing chemicals that cause anxiety.
- Energy- Beating fatigue is a goal of some energy and motivation nootropics.
- Creativity- Creativity and reasoning skills are important in many situations, and some nootropics aim to address that.